The stock of Bilibili Inc. (NASDAQ:BILI) recorded 5.28% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for Bilibili Inc. is set at $17.79. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by 15.82% from the current trading price. BILI went down by -$0.9 now trading at $15.36. Their shares witnessed a 68.98% increase from the 52-week low price of $9.09 they recorded on 2018-08-15. Even though it is still -47.79% behind the $22.7 high touched on 2018-06-14. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 12.12% during the week. It has also performed better over the past three months, as it added around 23.67% while it has so far retreated around 0% during the course of a year.

When giving their opinion, around 83.33% of Wall Street analysts, which represents 5 out of 6 rated the stock as a Buy. 1 brokerage firms of the remaining 16.67% rated the stock as a Hold with 0 analyst rating it as a sell. Overall, the number of aggregate BILI shares held by institutional investors represents 19.9% of total shares. 34 institutions entered new Bilibili Inc. (NASDAQ:BILI) positions, 56 added to their existing positions in these shares, 23 lowered their positions, and 10 exited their positions entirely.

Bilibili Inc. (BILI) trade volume has decreased by -11.76% as around 4,048,245 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 4,587,948. At the moment, BILI is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 6.1% above its 20-day SMA, 6.53% above its 50-day SMA, and 14.74% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly -22.4%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 0% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 0% decrease witnessed over the past five years.

The first technical resistance point for Bilibili Inc. (NASDAQ:BILI) will likely come at $15.87, marking a 3.21% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $16.38, about 6.23% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $14.78, the lower end of the range. BILI’s 14-day MACD is 1.41 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 55.29, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 72.21 percent, which is low when compared to that of the 50-day’s 75.18 percent.

The shares of Autohome Inc. (NYSE:ATHM) has decreased by -5.18%, and now trading at $78.31 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 3,350,565. This is a rise of 2,338,735 shares over the average 1,011,830 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $78.31 went higher by 27.48% from its 52-week low of $61.43 that it attained back on 2018-11-12. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $119.5 nearly 227 days ago on 2018-06-01..

ATHM stock hasn’t performed well over the past 30 days, as it lost -15.77% while its price climbed by 0.1% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been good for the stock, as it rose 0.62% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $92.71. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 18.39% from its current trading price.8 out of 10 Wall Street analysts which represents 80% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 10 rated it as a hold, with 10 of analysts rating it as a sell.

Autohome Inc. (NYSE:ATHM) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 29%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go up by 3.54% per year, following the 51.6% raise that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a downtrend, trading -2.38% below its 20-day SMA, -0.45% below its 50-day SMA, and -11.4% below its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate Autohome Inc. shares held by institutional investors is 53.5%. 25 institutions jumped in to acquire Autohome Inc. (ATHM) fresh stake, 114 added to their current holdings in these shares, 125 lowered their positions, and 50 left no stake in the company.

The stock’s 9-day MACD is 2.53 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 47.04, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 47.41 percent, which is less when compared to that of the 50-day’s 66.46 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $80.59, sporting a 2.83% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $82.88, representing nearly 5.51% premium to the current market price of Autohome Inc. (ATHM). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $69.74, the lower end of the range.