The stock of The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD) witnessed a 13.49% increase from the 52-week low price of $158.09 it recorded on 2018-12-24. Their shares price went up by $0.35 now trading at $179.41. Even though it is still -20.08% behind the $215.43 high touched on 2018-09-12. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 3.33% during the week. It has also performed poorly over the past three months, as it lost around -7.38% while it has so far retreated around -6.46% during the course of a year. The stock of HD recorded 4.42% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for The Home Depot, Inc. is set at $203.93. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by 13.67% from the current trading price.

When giving their opinion, around 71.43% of Wall Street analysts, which represents 25 out of 35 rated the stock as a Buy. 10 brokerage firms of the remaining 28.57% rated the stock as a Hold with 0 analyst rating it as a sell. Overall, the number of aggregate HD shares held by institutional investors represents 72.2% of total shares. 100 institutions entered new The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD) positions, 922 added to their existing positions in these shares, 1010 lowered their positions, and 76 exited their positions entirely.

The Home Depot, Inc. (HD) trade volume has decreased by -45.32% as around 3,253,450 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 5,949,814. At the moment, HD is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 4.99% above its 20-day SMA, 2.77% above its 50-day SMA, and -4.8% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly 652.6%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 14.09% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 20.5% increase witnessed over the past five years.

The first technical resistance point for The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD) will likely come at $180.74, marking a 0.74% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $182.07, about 1.46% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $175.79, the lower end of the range. HD’s 14-day MACD is 7.47 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 59.29, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 32.12 percent, which is high when compared to that of the 50-day’s 28.9 percent.

The shares of Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z) has increased by 1.3%, and now trading at $34.33 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 2,459,377. This is a decline of -1,324,017 shares over the average 3,783,394 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $34.33 went higher by 30.14% from its 52-week low of $26.38 that it attained back on 2018-11-20. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $65.7 nearly 213 days ago on 2018-06-15..

Z stock hasn’t performed well over the past 30 days, as it lost -4.67% while its price climbed by 8.71% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been good for the stock, as it rose 11.46% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $38.25. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 11.42% from its current trading price.

Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 0%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by 0% per year, following the 0% drop that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a uptrend, trading 10.02% above its 20-day SMA, 4.09% above its 50-day SMA, and -27.34% below its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate Zillow Group, Inc. shares held by institutional investors is 2.57%. 31 institutions jumped in to acquire Zillow Group, Inc. (Z) fresh stake, 131 added to their current holdings in these shares, 117 lowered their positions, and 54 left no stake in the company.

The stock’s 9-day MACD is 1.8 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 67.73, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 49.74 percent, which is less when compared to that of the 50-day’s 91.21 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $35.07, sporting a 2.11% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $35.82, representing nearly 4.16% premium to the current market price of Zillow Group, Inc. (Z). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $32.54, the lower end of the range.