The stock of Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP) recorded 80.26% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for Avon Products, Inc. is set at $2.34. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by -14.6% from the current trading price. AVP went up by $0.06 now trading at $2.74. Their shares witnessed a 110.77% increase from the 52-week low price of $1.3 they recorded on 2018-12-26. Even though it is still -9.12% behind the $2.99 high touched on 2018-04-06. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 3.79% during the week. It has also performed better over the past three months, as it added around 39.09% while it has so far climbed around 26.85% during the course of a year.
When giving their opinion, around 30% of Wall Street analysts, which represents 3 out of 10 rated the stock as a Buy. 7 brokerage firms of the remaining 70% rated the stock as a Hold with 0 analyst rating it as a sell. Overall, the number of aggregate AVP shares held by institutional investors represents 79.4% of total shares. 27 institutions entered new Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP) positions, 105 added to their existing positions in these shares, 96 lowered their positions, and 33 exited their positions entirely.
Avon Products, Inc. (AVP) trade volume has increased by 24.6% as around 7,340,613 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 5,891,368. At the moment, AVP is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 26.15% above its 20-day SMA, 41.63% above its 50-day SMA, and 44.33% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly -0.8%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 10% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the -18% decrease witnessed over the past five years.
The first technical resistance point for Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP) will likely come at $2.82, marking a 2.84% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $2.91, about 5.84% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $2.61, the lower end of the range. AVP’s 14-day MACD is 0.31 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 72.65, which shows that its stock has been overbought. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 89.6 percent, which is high when compared to that of the 50-day’s 75.12 percent.
The shares of Ambev S.A. (NYSE:ABEV) has increased by 1.01%, and now trading at $4.98 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 28,864,838. This is a rise of 1,545,686 shares over the average 27,319,152 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $4.98 went higher by 32.1% from its 52-week low of $3.77 that it attained back on 2018-12-26. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $7.43 nearly 336 days ago on 2018-03-14.
ABEV stock has performed well over the past 30 days, as it added 7.56% while its price climbed by 27.04% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been tough for the stock, as it tumbled -0.99% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $5.16. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 3.61% from its current trading price.4 out of 8 Wall Street analysts which represents 50% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 12.5 rated it as a hold, with 37.5 of analysts rating it as a sell.
Ambev S.A. (NYSE:ABEV) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 0%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go up by 15% per year, following the 40.39% raise that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a uptrend, trading 4.44% above its 20-day SMA, 14% above its 50-day SMA, and 6.46% above its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate Ambev S.A. shares held by institutional investors is 9.91%. 39 institutions jumped in to acquire Ambev S.A. (ABEV) fresh stake, 134 added to their current holdings in these shares, 189 lowered their positions, and 55 left no stake in the company.
The stock’s 9-day MACD is -0.02 and this negative figure indicates a downward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 61.21, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 35.63 percent, which is more when compared to that of the 50-day’s 33.73 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $5.03, sporting a 0.99% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $5.08, representing nearly 1.97% premium to the current market price of Ambev S.A. (ABEV). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $4.88, the lower end of the range.